A.LINE" offers the alternate of the used of vertical space utilization for accessories either on its top cap or function tile.
The design of "a.LINE" is bold and simple but full of function and supports wide variety of working experience. It also integrated with "LEAN" seamlessly.
a.LINE is a full modular thin panel system, which provides a maximum of space utilization and privacy but yet supports technology. The slimness of "a.LINE" provides a light and clean atmosphere, which is necessary for today's business environment.
- Aluminum extruded frame with thickness of 28 mm. panel system provides a slim and strength with its design.
- "a.LINE" provides varieties of sizes both in height (from 1072 mm.- 1712 mm.) and width (from 600 mm.- 1800 mm.) to fulfill both privacy and aesthetic purpose.
- "a.LINE" is a full modular panel system. Flexible in office reconfiguration, all the panels can be moved and reused, unlike built in furniture.
- User friendly panel system which easy to dissemble and installation for relocating offices.
- Most parts are non-handed; therefore it comforts the flexibilities in re-layout and reconfigured workstations.
- 28 mm. thick monolithic panel. To create a light and modern design in providing privacy and yet space saving in a large office lay out.
- Every panel's top cap can hang accessories for function tile. "H-profile" provides flexibility in utilizing vertical.
- Wide range of worksurface sizes to create a right productive worksurface in a right amount of floor area usage. (worksurface depth from 500, 600, 700, 750 and 800 mm. depth)
Aesthetic / Function
- Varieties of options to fits every working life style in office, such as glazed, functional tile, marker board etc.
- Extra width panel for seamless impression in the workstation, width from 1400, 1500, 1600 and 1800 mm.
- With "Power Belt" concept, the power point can be selected at above or below worksurface. Flexibility in power accession provides options for the notebook and desktop user. It complies both traditional hard wiring and plug & play system.
- Intensively thinking process to make the "Hybrid system" becomes stabilized. To combine both "a.LINE" and "LEAN" together to create a right privacy in each part of the workstation and yet provide great function from "LEAN" and "a.LINE" in the office.
- Both "a.LINE" and "LEAN" grid lines are in the same alignment to create a unity of both series into one, when they are combined.
- Integratable with other existing product line of Rockworth.